Sunday, October 31, 2010

Today...

Today, I decided I will try to post every day, with at least one amusing/amazing/weird/wonderful/annoying/strange/unique thing that happened in my day.

I'll start with Today.

Today, I am sitting by my computer, and when I turn to the right and stare out the cold window, past the puddles, the treetops, and the trickling perspiration on the frosty glass, I can see the most beautiful, foggy sunrise over the horizon.
It's stunning, and, though it hurts my eyes, I can't stop looking.


~Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.