Friday, February 25, 2011

I Suck.

I do. Seriously. I abandoned all you guys.
I just... I guess, got bored of blogging? It's not really my thing, I guess. So I'm here to say goodbye for now, for this blog <3
I love all you guys who are nice to me and comment on my stuff. We're making these new blogs in Info Tech at school and who knows, maybe I'll actually use it. I'll post the name of it on here sometime when we make them.
You guys are great.
Please keep writing and blogging.
If you want to read more of my writing, search Kaleda on Wattpad... but again, I wouldn't hold my breath... I never really go on that much either.
I don't know. I guess I prefer to write alone. I'm working on this book that I REALLY want to get published so I don't want to put it up anywhere on the internet.
I hope you can forgive me for disappearing.
Remember: you can do anything you want... You can be a writer, or a singer, or a biotechnological engineer. Follow your heart, and all that crap <3
Seriously though. You guys rock. I suck.
TTYL,
-Kaleda.

4 comments:

  1. You don't suck. I'm so sad you're leaving, but your blog was great while it was here. I'll keep reading your wattpad. Good luck on your story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not suck. I'm still sad your leaving but I know how you fel cause that is happening to me. You just don't feel like it anymore.
    Well I have to go read your Wattpad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Kaleda :(
    you don't suck but I disagree with you about blogging. You were amazing at it. :) thank you for having it, I enjoyed it IMMENSELY. I LOVE all of your stories and I'll be looking for your published books in Barnes and Nobles :)
    Your amazing and I'll miss you! :*(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in all you do Kayla! You're an awesome person. I hope your book gets published someday!:)

    ♥Lots of Love!♥

    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.