Tuesday, August 24, 2010

*Ack.*

Hello :)
Ugh, I was on the computer a few seconds ago, trying to upload the pics from my photography camp when it suddenly froze. And I kept trying to exit and control, alt, delete but it wouldn't work, and the computer is MESSED. :(
And the pictures aren't on this computer (my laptop that I'm on) so I can't upload them now.
Maybe tomorrow?
Is that ok?? :(
Sorry. I keep delaying, but it wasn't my fault this time! D:
Anyway, I'll tell you about my Hawaii trip instead.
I was at The Big Island, staying at the Mauna Lani (spelling??) resort.

So, exciting things that I did:
-I attempted to surf.
-I saw these adorable wild cats.
-That's about it xD

There isn't much exciting that happened, really--I mostly spent the time sitting by the pool or beach on those chair-things and reading :) I finished reading these books as I was on vacation (in this order):
-Fake Boyfriend by Kate Brian (on the plane ride there).
-Airhead by Meg Cabot.
-My Little Phony by Lisi Harrison.
-Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella (BEST BOOK, LIKE, EVER!!!!!!! Sophie Kinsella is an amazing author.)
-Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot (on the plane ride back--I really liked this book & couldn't put it down!)

I'm also about half way through I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter, and Pretty Little Liars #2 -Flawless-, by (OH CRAP I'M SPACING ON THE AUTHOR'S NAME RIGHT NOW. *Smacks head*)

Haha, but anyway, it was really fun :D
I tanned a bit.
And other things I did besides read were,
-Drink coffee in the morning with my mom :) (with four or five packs of sugar added :P)
-Eat breakfast: we brought a toaster (we are so high-maintenance xD) and ate bagels for breakfast. (We also brought peanut butter & jam.)
-Go to dinner in the evening with my mom (we went to a different place each day)
-For desert, go to the Marble Slab (AWESOME icecream shop!!)
-Have always the same lunch (quesadillas, fruit medley smoothie, and fries w/ ketchup.)

And I swam in the pool a lot too :D

So there ya go, my vacation.

SHOUT OUT to Abby--HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! <:)
My friend Alexis's birthday is also on the 22nd of August :) I just came back from her birthday actually, haha so if there are a bunch of typos in this blog post it's cause I'm dead tired....
Anyway, party hat & noisemaker
<:)~
<3

Xoxo
-K

5 comments:

  1. the author's name is Sara Shepard [isn't that series really good] thanks i think im going to read those I read some of them like the one by ally carter and the the clique :)
    thats great you had fun :)

    hugs,Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hawaii sounds so...peaceful. I'm defintely checking out Twenties Girl, and Boy Meets Girl =) Lots of endless love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jelous! It sounds really relaxing, I could really use a tropical vacation right now. I mean, come on. Reading, relaxing, and eating all day = pure bliss. I'm gald you had fun. I'm excited for your photos from photography camp, if you can ever get them on!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe thx guys :)
    yeah it was really relaxing, and OHH RIGHT!!!!!, her name is sara shepard xD thx! haha
    & yup, i'm just about to put on the pics :D
    luv you guyz <3 tx for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Airhead series! Wow you read a lot. Haha.
    That all sounds so perfect & peaceful.
    Thanks for the shoutout! :)
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.