Monday, August 16, 2010

Hawaii B)

Hey!
I'm currently sitting by the pool on a beach chair with my little blue laptop...
IN HAWAII!! :)
I'm in The Big Island, in Hawaii, with my mom, and it's awesome! :)
I'm having so much fun.
There isn't much time to go on the computer, so I won't be posting until I get back, which is on Sunday August 22.
On the 23rd I'll probably have time to post, and I'll tell u about my vacation and post pictures from that photography camp I told you about.
Luv you all,
-Kayla

5 comments:

  1. You lucky butt! Have fun, can't wait til you get back! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky!! Have fun, weaar sunscreen haha hugs,Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! Hawaii! Your SO lucky! Hope you have fun and can't wait to hear from you! Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo jealous! I wish I was there!
    Woo hoo my bday is August 22! :)
    Have fun and chillax!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHYGOSHOHMYGOSH!
    ahhh, you're in Hawaii!!!!
    oh how i wish to be there right now.
    my grandparents are going there in october.

    lol. i guess i thought you'd like to know a random fact of my life ;p

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.