Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Okay, Here They Are :)

Alright, FINALLY here are my pics from photography camp ;P
Just a few of my good-ish ones, I had about a zillion blurry ones x)

Task: random pictures of inanimate objects.


A water fountain


Some flyers


A few water droplets


A telly-phone :)

Task: Make cheap things look cool & expensive (make people want to buy them)


One of those glowing ball thingies


A wittle clock


A pink gel-pen (yeah I know it needs cropping :P)



CARTOON STRAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Can life GET any better??!

Task: make cheap jewelry look good with nature.


Necklace & branch


Flower & earrings


Glittery nail-polish & leaf


Task: Nature photographs


Heart-shaped leaf :) <3


Treeee


Flowers thru fence


Cool leaf


Shady pathway


Blue path

Task: put clear plastic bag (saran wrap works better but we didn't have any) over lens and take pics (FAVORITE TASK!!)


Yet another path :P


Window-things


Lil floweries :)

Isn't that effect awesome?
Task: Egg


Egg and friend Alexis


Egg and ferns


All you need is love (doo doo doo doo doo)


Egg & feather


Poor eggy goes splat.

And now, for one of my favorite photos I took,
(it's this random statue thing that I found in the woods)
.........

Well, it looks like this:


But this is how I took it:


Well, ta-da!
Haha
Hope you enjoyed :)
Xxoo,
-Kaleda.

7 comments:

  1. Wow all of these pictures were so amazing! Your a really good photographer! I love photography and would take it more often but I have no beautiful place to take pictures in =( You should share more of your photography often! I love it! <3 Lots of endless love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thx talia <3 :)
    that means so much to me. :)
    if you don't have any nice outdoorsy place you could always take indoor photos!! :)
    xo
    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha wow, I just noticed that I never officially "followed" your blog.
    so you have a new follower talia xD yay!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the last picture and all of them are amazing!!
    hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. That water fountain, telephone and shady pathway shots are cool. :-)

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a talent for photography! My favorites would have to be the glowing sphere light and the statue. I'll have to try the saran wrap effect, I've been trying to find a way to get that texture with photos for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I really like the water fountain one! Lol.
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.