Monday, May 31, 2010

The Bachelorette

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely my favorite show that's currently on T.V. right now :)
I also like Big Brother, but that's not on until the summer.
Here's Ali (The Bachelorette):




I love those shoes :) I have the same ones.
And here's the guy who she likes the best, so far: Roberto. (He got the first impression rose.)




Cute, eh?
I'm looking forward to tonight's episode; the second one so far!!! Apparently, they all go to the beach and the boys are forced to wear these completely embarrassing outfits. Heh. Personally, I don't think it's that fair, though, though it is still quite amusing... I mean, what if she sees how awful they all look, and can never look at them again without imagining them in those hideous clothes...? It could be traumatizing!
Well, anywho, I'm still excited for the episode :) It's gunna be so funny! And here are my personal opinions...
Favorite: Roberto.
Second favorites: Chris H, Chris L, and Jesse. (And I know I'm forgetting one other one!!!)
Least favorite: Craig M. The one with the stupid hair.
I mean, just look at that!!!



Ouch. Try not to break a mirror.
And it's not just the hair, either!!! Like, how rude would I be if I was on here just insulting this perfectly innocent guy. "Try not to break a mirror." What a bitch!, you would think.
But no. The thing is, he's just really mean.
He always insults the other guys; and he's so cocky, too! So, I suppose he kind of deserves to be made fun of?
(And he had to see it coming, what with the hair and all...)
But anyway. Throughout the show, I might grow to like him and his crazy hair! Ya never know. But as of now, he's not my number one.
<3 Roberto <3 is.
Apparently, one of the guys, it later turns out, has a girlfriend!!!! I don't know who it is, yet...
Any guesses?
I hope it's not Roberto...
God, whoever it is, is SUCH a WANNABE! A wannabe Wes. (You know? That !@*#$^@& who made it to the final three on Jillian's season, with a girlfriend back home.) And why would anyone wanna be like him >:(
So, whoever is the one with the girlfriend, I'll just say this to you:
I DISLIKE YOU!!!
IT'S NOT FAIR TO ALI!!!
SHE SHOULD DUMP YOU!!! :)
-Just my opinions, of course.-
My friends Alexis and Oksana also watch the Bachelorette... They probably have similar opinions to mine :) But I'm not positive.
So, everyone, WATCH THE BACHELORETTE!!! There will be much drama, and much excitement, and I for one am completely obsessed. :)
Tootle-oo!
-Kay.

6 comments:

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.