Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Love You

Grandma.
When I was sad,
You made me smile.
After school
We'd hang out for a while :)
I loved your cat Tasha,
Your house that was new,
But most importantly,
I loved you.
I'd watch TV,
Or we'd play card games,
You'd talk about hockey,
Who did well and who was lame.
We'd go on vacations,
Sunny and bright,
We'd all go for dinner,
In the night.
I hope those were some
Of your best years;
Singing, and chatting,
And laughing to tears.
I know I miss you,
And I wish the best,
I'm glad I'm typing...
'Cause when I speak I'm a mess.
I love your laughter, and
Your smile; I'll remember
So goodnight, farewell,
You're in my heart forever.
-Your granddaughter
Kaleda.

2 comments:

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.