Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hurry The Hell Up


So, today, I have a piano recital. It's at 5:30... eeeek! Only an hour left!
Wish me luck ;)
And hopefully I can post a vid of my composition (piece I wrote). I love the ending... *Zip.* Don't wanna spoil it for you.
Just as soon as I delete some photos and videos from my camera, because, as it constantly reminds me, CARD FULL.
So, after this piano recital is over (it'll probably go on for hours... MENTAL NOTE: must bring something to amuse myself with...), the piano lessons are DONE, DONE, AND DONE for the summer :) Yahootie!
I just thought I'd cheer myself up after my last post, with these happy thoughts.
Ice cream by the beach...
Soft sand between my toes...
Sun beating down on my wet blonde hair, after hours of playing in the waves...
Whenever I look at Alexis Ola's blog, Alexis Ola's View On The World, and all her summery posts, it makes me so happy and I get so excited for JUST ONE MORE MONTH AND THEN...
Paradise.
Ahhh.
Just one more piano recital...
A few exams in there too...
Twenty days left...
Ten...
Five...
Three...
Two...
One...
God, I swear, a day won't go by where I'm not
a) Swimming in the sun.
b) Laughing hysterically with my friends.
c) Doing something new and exciting,
or
d) Smiling.
When the sun is out, it makes me smile.
I like the rain, too; makes me thankful for indoors.
I just can not wait!
Just one more piano recital...

2 comments:

  1. hahah
    2 weeks for me
    until i can do summer stuff (:
    but first exams D:
    oh, poop, oh how i hate
    ORAL FRENCH TEST,
    which is tom. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg same... but mine's on the eighth

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.