Saturday, May 29, 2010

Have You Ever Tried...

Hey, again! I'm just waiting as my Triscuits with Cheese are cooking... yes, they are worthy of Capital Letters.
Honestly, Triscuits (those little squares--or triangles!--made of wheat) with Cheese (cheddar or marble) are SO GOOD! If you put it in the toaster, the Cheese melts, and oh my god... so good.
I can't take credit, though. My amazing, awesome friend, Kieran, showed me this. I'm pretty sure she, or someone in her family, invented it :) So, THANK YOU, KIERAN!!! I don't know what I'd do without
Truiscuts and Cheese.

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried triscuits with cheese ..
    hm...are they good ?
    i shall go when i have time
    to safeway and buy some triscuits
    put some cheese on them
    and then put them in the toaster
    and then...
    when they are nice and crunchy i will eat them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahh ARE YOU KIDDING? they are the most incredible snack...
    take em out of the toaster when the cheese begins to bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay .
    but first ill have to take
    the HUUGE trip to SAFEWAY
    to buy the crackers.
    why dont i just have some
    when i go to your house (:

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.