Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lil Quizzie :)

BLOGGERS!!! I have a surprise for you <|:)
Okay, that was supposed to be a party hat.
Oooh, and what would we do without those little noise-makers!
<|:)~
Alright: ANYWAY. Back to The Surprise.
I'm writing a little quizzie for y'all, which you can copy & paste onto your blog and fill out yourself!
Okay.
Let us begin.
LIL QUIZZIE:
Something that rhymes with your name:
What you're wearing right now:
Describe your eyes:
What you *value* in a person:
What your looking forward to in the near future:
" the far future:
Favorite person in the world:
Least favorite:
Favorite colour and *why*:
Favorite sport and *why*:
Something weird about yourself you've never told anyone:
An old secret that it's now okay to share:
If you liked this quiz:
And *why*:
:D
~The End~
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Okay, so now I'll take it :)
LIL QUIZZIE:
Something that rhymes with your name: Uh... Dayla? Daleda? Sorry; nothing rhymes with my name.
What you're wearing right now: Little pajama bottoms w/ colourful palm trees :) and a yellow shirt.
Describe your eyes: Big and brown. Like a deer :)
What you *value* in a person: Tact, kindness, loyalty, endurance, comedy, and chatteryness.
What your looking forward to in the near future: The Bachelorette is on tomorrow night! :D
" the far future: Getting my braces off, enjoying the summer.
Favorite person in the world: My parents.
Least favorite: Silly. I don't have one least favorite person :)
(I have a list.)
Favorite colour and *why*: Pink. Because it's pink.
Favorite sport and *why*: Volleyball, because it's good exercise and hand-eye coordination and I'm good at serving :)
Something weird about yourself you've never told anyone: I'm synesthetic. It means that each word and number and letter and anything have a specific colour, in my mind. For example, the word "cat" is light purple.
An old secret that it's now okay to share: Uh... all my past crushes, I guess :) But that's to be shared *privately*...
If you liked this quiz: Obviously.
And *why*: 'Cause I made it.
:D
~The End~
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
-Aw, thank you :)

So take my lil quizzie, if you guys want, and have fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. Something that rhymes with your name: ola-cocacola
    What you're wearing right now: pink jeans, green shirt, navy blue hoodie
    Describe your eyes: baby blue
    What you *value* in a person: their personality.
    What your looking forward to in the near future: good marks, good friends
    " the far future: good job, wealth, marriage but no kids.
    Favorite person in the world: between my parents and my bff
    Least favorite: JAIDEN
    Favorite colour and *why*: pink, its fun and bubly like my personality
    Favorite sport and *why*: bball, entertaining

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.