Saturday, May 29, 2010

My First Post

Hey, guys! Welcome to my blog. On here, I'm going to tell you how my various days went, what I think of different things, and sometimes I'll post some of my writing and you can give me feedback. Here are some things you should know about me, first.
1. My name is Kaleda, but everyone calls me Kayla. Kaleda is pronounced "Kay-lee-da."
2. I luvluvluv writing fiction, reading fiction, playing Volleyball, doing Circus (aerial silks, trampoline, trapeze), hanging out with my friends, going shopping, and, soon-to-be, BLOGGING!!!
3. I should be doing my homework right now.
4. I'm not a mean person, and I really hate mean people.
5. I have two cats: Dickens, and Tasha. Dickens is white and gray, and pretty small, and Tasha is a tabby and she's very fat :)
6. I absolutely hate when girls follow other girls around: copying them, doing whatever they say. They're like sheep. It's like, one girl is in complete control of the other. No independence at all. And it's not friendship, it's just a huge control game. I like real friendship.
7. My toenails are currently painted purple.

So there are some things about me, and some of my opinions. You'll hear a lot more, soon.
But, as number three stated, I really should get going on my homework... Yeah, I have six pages of French to finish... TIP: schedule your appointments around French class, thus you will not miss a class and get your homework all piled up on the weekend...
Okay, I better get going. And I know this post was extremely short, and I didn't even include pictures... *Gasp!* but trust me, there will be more later on :)
TTYL!
-Kaleda.

4 comments:

  1. i like fat cats :) and tasha and tiger could be like bff! fat cats re-unite!
    i hate followers too, and i also should be doing my homework right now :P
    and i love how you say your name is kaleda here :)
    love alexis.ola.z :) your best bud

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, I am really enjoying your comment right there :) love kayla, YOUR best bud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahha
    of course you
    are enjoying it (;
    ooo, my moms calling
    my fat cat's name outside
    she's like "TIIIGEEERRRRR"
    and hes like "meow aka piss off"
    love your bestie boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe
    how humorous.
    it's also funny when your parents scream at you
    in polish :D

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.