Sunday, July 11, 2010

Away!

Hey guys. Sunday post is gunna be pretty short.
I'm on vacation; visiting my grandparents in Vernon. So, I won't have much time to post here... busybusy!
I promise I'll make a SUPERpost on Wednesday though >:)
TTYW.
Xoxo!!
-Kaleda.

P.S., I lllooovvveee when people comment nice things :) You are all so wonderful. Thank you so much for your comments!
As soon as I get back (Monday-ish) i will comment on all your blogs!
I'm just busy now, as I said.
:)

G2g eat breakfast...!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! (:
    Can't wait for Wednesday's post!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a marvy time <3 Even tho Wednesday will be a short post, I'm excited =) Lost of endless love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx guys:)
    and nope, i meant i'm back THIS monday,
    (i'm back now)
    so wednesday will be a longish post :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.