Friday, July 16, 2010

.

My week went well this week.
It's so damn HOT OUTSIDE... I've been drinking lotsa water :)
It was my friend Kieran's birthday this week, on July 14th... SHOUT OUT TO HER! HBD!! :D
I had so many sleepovers with her this week (too many to count!) and we swam in my pool a lot. We went to playland also :] !
My niece Jenna was over one day, and we babysat her :)
She sang happy birthday to Kieran, in her cute little voice. x:) it was adorable!! :)
All 2-and-3-year-olds are just the cutest things ever, aren't they?
So yeah,
That was my week. Hanging out with Kieran :D
Now I'm sorry, but I stayed up until 2 last night at her birthday party and woke up at 8, so I'm going to lie down and watch TV and possibly sleep now.
Nighty-night!
-Kayla.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post as usual =) I'm glad that you've had a nice week. And I love babies, there so cute! Have a beautiful dream =) Lots of endless love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having a good summer! :)
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.