Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beauty



I just think this photo is gorgeous... it's natural beauty and I like that :) All this photoshopped nonsense... bleeeh D: I prefer natural, real photographs.
Just looking at this photo feels exhilarating; I imagine myself at the top of that huge cliff, gazing down at our beautiful world, wind in my hair and a smile on my face. There's something so inspiring about being on the very top of a cliff at sunset... I don't know exactly what it is, but it's something. I feel like I can do anything, and nothing can stop me. I feel so real, and alive... like everything I do is all worth it, and it'll pay off in the end. I don't know. Something about that picture just makes me so happy.
This summer, my friend Alexis and I are going to go into a photography camp--I can't wait! :D It's at Capilano University. I want to take photographs like that one, of natural scenery; beauty.
Well, anyway. I just wanted to share that gorgeous photo with you guys. If I find more, I'll for sure post them. :)
Buh-bye for now!
-Kay.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, i also hate all those "fake" photgraphs, they annoy me. I love photos of flower, sunset and natural beuty. Whenever I see a photo of nature, like grass, butterflies or even something as simple as the clouds, i smile at the great work of mother nature (:
    Photography camp is going to be so much fun!
    I wanna get a professional camera for my birthday
    so badly, but they cost like a thousand dollars :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i know :(
    and yeah, i love natural fotographs, 2. they're the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) i have one, i don't know how much it cost but my dad gave it to meee heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous x(
    i love your cool camera!!!!
    I WANT ONE
    *throws tantrum*
    :D

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.