Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Official

Yes, it is. As of yesterday at twelve-ish...
it's official.




IT'S SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D



God, I am SO excited. My favorite part is that I don't have to work :) Until September, that is. That's TWO WHOLE MONTHS OF DOING ABSOULTELY *NOTHING*.
What could be better?
Ahhhhhhhhh.
Summer.
I didn't wanna post about my past week, like I usually do, because it would go something like this:
Study, exam, study, exam, study, study, study, study, exam, exam, exam, exam, study, exam, study, study, study
EXAM.
:(
And it would depress me.
So instead I'll talk about the future.

Five things I look forward to in the very near future:
1. Renovating my blog again to make it summery. I swear, this will be the last change until September. PROMISE. I just want to make it really summer-themed so whenever I look at it it will cheer me up. I'll do that later. Au revoir, poulets.
2. Waiting till the sun comes out, and then going for a swim in my backyard pool.
3. Writing more of my story.
4. Having a sleepover with my friend Alexis tonight, at her house, and staying up late.
5. Being Happy. :)

I've acheived #5 so far :)

Five things I look forward to in the a-bit-distant future:
1. Getting my braces off in a few months.
2. My mom coming back from her business trip to China. (She left this morning from the Vancouver Airport and is staying 12 days.)
3. Getting my report card... I usually do well, and I get money for each A, and that means SHOPPING :)
4. Going on vacation. We'll probably go to Hawaii :)
5. Going to the beach with friends.

Two things I dislike:
1. My mom being in China.
2. My AMAZING friend Claire leaving for Korea this summer, and then in the coming-up school year going to BOARDING SCHOOL >:( I'm going to call Boarding School B.S.

One thing I love-love-love:
Summer.

6 comments:

  1. loved today's post, ur so lucky school's over for you, i have another week and day left =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love when people just blog about pure happiness like this. Have a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE SUMMER ALREADY LUUUUUUUCCCKKKKYYYYYYYYYY although you did have to study and do exams but thats not al you did remember you also did a nice little recording sesion can't forget that :D and if it's summer for you already i have 4 words for you COME. HANG. OUT. WITH. ME. ... please :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait a sec BOARDING SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  5. talia- aw good luck :) get thru it and then you can relax for two months!!
    francesca- thank you :) you as well!
    aqua- WE ARE DEFFINATELY HANGING OUT TODAY. CALL ME.
    aqua's other comment- yeah you know claire? she's moving :{

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes i am :P already did... hahaha imissyouguys so effin much :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.