Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I just don't think it's... *Sob* Very fair how... *Sob*

I was typing away on my computer, as usual, and something quite disturbing occured.
I felt extremely distraught.
Here's what happened :(
I typed the word "colour," and then a little red line appeared under it, indicating it was spelled WRONG, or something.
And in Canada, that *is* how you spell "colour."
It was all I could do to keep from weeping.
The insanity... the unfairness...
the RACISM!!!!!!!!
>:(
What has the world come to?!

My friend Kieran suggested I change my settings from English US to English Canada.
Oh.

6 comments:

  1. hahahah, kayla
    silly monkey :]
    omg, keer you have a blog , suuhhh--weeet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keer- hehehehe thanks . yours is sooo classic kieran aswell x]
    lex- i am a silly monkey. lol... and yeah, when i was @ kieran's we made her a bloog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA XD bloog by the way I LOVE NATURE GAAAAA yes so I love da pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, from my other post?
    well thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolz kayla you silly hobknocker

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.