Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Photos

Today, I have some photos to share with you all.
Here they are…



Why can’t we get up right now, get a big bunch of balloons, and walk wherever we want to and do whatever we want to do? Why are we so confined—glued to our computers and T.Vs like robots. Why can’t we leave, what is that force attaching us… keeping us reading, staring…? Why can’t we be free? What is that, sucking me in…?


Sometimes I feel like I’m the only person in the whole world. The feeling only lasts a short while, so there’s no time to miss others. I just feel empowered, like I’m amazing, and perfect in every way… Again, it only lasts a short while. Then I realize the truth, that nobody’s perfect, that maybe I won’t make a change in the world, and maybe I’m just a little girl with a big heart and a very confused mind, who really doesn’t matter.




You know, even though sometimes I feel that way, I know deep inside that I’m wrong. My emotions get twisted and confused, but the truth is, I do matter. You do, too. Everyone does. This little boy running with bread probably has a story to tell, magic he experienced, and love he has that will never die. Everyone’s capable of doing great things, no matter who you are. Everyone matters. Just stop being lazy and go prove it. Stop thinking you’re useless. Stop. You’re not.




Clouds are gorgeous things, aren’t they? So peaceful, floating mindlessly, wherever the wind guides them. Sometimes I feel like a cloud. Powerless, but happy nonetheless. Other times I feel like the wind. Invisible, but with great power. I’m just one of millions, right? Invisible. But I know I can change the world, and I will change the world someday.



I wonder, if you sailed as far as you could, cautiously avoided the waterfalls and whirlpools but took whatever turns you wanted to take… where you’d end up? Is there some place we haven’t discovered yet? Some land with magic—animals that never die and plants that bloom the biggest flowers, you could use them as houses. Is there such a place? Maybe there is. Maybe it’s located in our mind, and nowhere else.

You might find ^ those confusing. I know—I just wrote what was on my mind. And my mind can be quite scattered. Sorry if I don’t make sense. I hope I do. I hope you can understand me…

-Kaleda.

P.S, HAPPY FATHERS DAY! Love you, Dad <3

4 comments:

  1. awe this was beautiful, I loved it =) lots of love.
    xoxo
    ~Talia~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why of course I'll follow you, your blog is great.
    You said you're following me, but you're not. ?
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  3. talia- thank you :)
    abby- thanks :) and ooops. i thought I pressed follow but apparently I didn't xP sorry about that. I am now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand. I feel almost exactly the same, actually. I guess we both have scattered minds. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.