Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oh, and By The Way...

You know that teeny-tiny story I posted a long time ago?
About the ants, and the girl?
Well the answer to the question was...
Drumroll, please!!!
*Bang-bang-bang-bang*
NUMBER ONE:
Observant 8]

NUMBER TWO:
Imaginative @- - :O

NUMBER THREE:
Optimistic :D

NUMBER FOUR:
Lonely :'{

NUMBER FIVE, AND FINAL:
Shy <:|

:) And the winner of the one who got it MOST CORRECT... ISSSSS....
Drumroll?
*Bang-bang-bang-BAAAANG!!!*

Um, nobody. Because nobody guessed.

x]

That's okay, though. Whatever.
I mostly post these blogs for my own amusement anyway :) Though I would love to hear your thoughts, it's quite okay if you're busy.
I'm not one of those people who's all,
"COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT NOOOW SO I'LL LOOK COOOL."
Nah. I'm okay with whatever.
But I do value your opinions, so don't hesitate to critique my posts ;P
Love you all,
-Kayla.

Oooh, and P.S? I changed my whole blog lay-out, as you can obvs see. The picture at the front is the title page of my new novel, "A Summer to Remember." Click on "A Summer Story" to read the story :) [it won't let me change the title to A Summer to Remember. But oh well]
Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

  1. So weird I have a story too called A Summer 2 Remember, it's about five best friends who's sixth best friend died in a tragic car accident they were all apart of. A year later their mom's plan a trip for them to take to California to escape their drama filled lives. As true love is sprung and brought down, and their friendship is tested the drama only gets worst. ur stories really good though, plus I really love your cool personality! have a lovely week =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) and really? I didn't know! Is it on your blog, cuz I'd love to read it :D You seem like a really awesome person, and have a lovely week as well, though I doubt *I* will since I have exams this week D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll read it as soon as I can! Sorry, I can't right now because it's late and I'm going to bed, like, right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, that's okay :)
    have a good sleep

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.