Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Xoxo, Maria.

Hey, everyone! As you know, I'm working on a third book, and this one's called "Xoxo, Maria."
Synopsis: It's about a girl, Maria, who has become incredibly famous from starring in a hit movie. At first the fame is awesome, but it soon turns for the worst. She's mobbed wherever she goes, and she makes some bad choices like hanging out with the wrong crowds and doing things she wouldn't normally do. It continues on until she can't take it anymore! She decides she has to get away.
So, Maria packs her bags and runs away. She runs far away, where nobody will ever find her, and cuts off her long brown hair and dyes it red so nobody will recognize her. Before she leaves, she writes a note to her loved ones and old friends, and kisses it with her cherry-red lipstick. Hence the name of the book, "Xoxo, Maria." And during her long journey of running to places she's never been before, she learns a lot; about herself, and about fame in general. She becomes a changed person.
Why am I telling you this? you might ask. I've been writing this book for a few weeks now (I'm on chapter five), so why would I mention it now? Well, just now, I made a title page for it, and here's how it looks:





So, if you'd like to read it, go to http://kayla-mywriting.blogspot.com/
:)
Please give feedback!!!!
-Kay.

3 comments:

  1. did you make the title page for the xoxo Maria?
    thats so good ! i mean it looks so real :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    thanks :)
    and yesh, i made it on powerpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I love i sooo much!
    Btw, i added a new section of the book, read it and please give feedback!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.