Friday, June 11, 2010

Reflections on my Week

Blahblahblah:

Monday, June 7th,
Pretty much just another ordinary day, except that the Bachelorette was on that night. Hunter got sent home, because he just didn’t *click*, I guess, with Ali. I felt bad for the poor guy… and every other innocent guy that got kicked off, for that matter. I mean, how horrible would it be to appear on T.V as a reject? Embarrassing, annoying, frustrating, aggravating… I suppose it’s all for the risk of love, but for the rest of your life you’ll be known as That Guy Who Got Voted Off. I’d hate that… Soon the label would wear off, though, and it would all be okay. Hell, maybe a nice girl would see them on the T.V and later find them and marry them :)
Who really knows.
I like to find out what happened to those guys when the after show airs, and I especially like the happy stories of them finding a girlfriend after :) Love makes me smile.

Tuesday, June 8th,
In the morning, I woke up, and it was *pouring* rain outside! It seemed so gloomy, like the sky just got dumped by her boyfriend and was sobbing. It was raining hard. Rain makes me feel sad, and I don’t know why.
Did someone, thousands of years ago, just decide that rain was sad and sun was happy? I wonder how that came about. And I wonder, if that person instead decided that rain should be happy, would I have felt happy on Tuesday June 8th, when it was raining?
Anyhow, it soon became sunny, in the second half of the day. Like the sky found a new date :) And I felt happy, and inspired, and the world just looked so lit up and cheerful.
Everything’s so much brighter, happier, when it’s sunny.
Why is that?

Wednesday, June 9th,
A good day, I’d say. I always enjoy Wednesdays because at my school it’s a “late” day, which means we don’t have to arrive until nine forty. This way, I can sleep in, and relax, and maybe do some homework I didn’t feel like doing Tuesday night.
As usual, I went on Facebook, checked my blog, updated it, and then suddenly…
“KAYLA! COME QUICK! LOOK!” my dad shouted from downstairs. I quickly ran down, and he said, “Oh, I think it’s gone. But just a second ago, there was a big black bear walking down the street.” So I ran out onto our front deck, to the very corner, and I saw it.
It was huge—I don’t think I’d ever seen a bear before! It was walking up someone’s driveway, on all fours. It was weird, that it was on all fours, because I always imagined bears on their two hind legs, with their front paws above their head, claws out, growling ferociously at you. Huh. This bear looked kind of… peaceful. Confident. Sure of itself. It was like it owned the whole world.
I want to look as confident,
as that bear.

Thursday, June 10th,
In the morning, as I was getting dressed, I was loudly singing Pink music and trying to remember all the songs, in order, from her album Misunderstood. I got up to about number seven.
Some of the songs are so sad, and meaningful,
Some are glamorous, and confident,
Some are bold, fearless,
And some are just heart-wrenchingly amazing.

Friday, June 11th,
Had a hellofa time figuring out my gym locker combo… A very awkward Sex-Ed class again… Science was okay, on the third floor, but when I finally reached the first floor, and began to leave, I realized I’d forgot my jacket and had to run all the way back up… In band we just sat and listened to people playing their solos (I already did mine the last class)… Lunch was fun except I spent HALF OF IT TRYING TO GET THAT DAMN GYM-LOCKER OPEN!!! Haha. And I got dragged down this ramp-thing by Claire, and there were all these little bumps and I was like “AH-AH-AH-AH” and it tickled… But you know what? It was all worth it because now it’s summer,
and I’m free!!!!!
FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Wait.
Partly free.
Crap.
Exams.
NOOOOO.
>:\
So much for that.

Lol. I enjoyed my lil week :D
And a big shout out to ngozia545… Check out her awesome blog at http://theenviednotenviers.wordpress.com/
I was her very 1st reader of her blog :D YAY MOI.
You were my first reader too, that I didn’t know in real life :) So that makes you special!!!
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
and a thousand more,
-Kayla.

6 comments:

  1. Haha I loved this post.Even though I just started reading this blog I can tell your a really awesome and different person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) I luuuuuv your blog too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was so fun dragging you down the ramp.... xD i think someone went into my bag when oksana and i were locked out, cuz i checked my fb on my ipod and someone was ABOUT to put my status as 'i like boobies' O_O
    bhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha omg! obviously oksana x] lol. she made my calculator say boobies too... just wooow. haha. i hope she reads this.

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.