Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Heehee.

I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I have committed two offenses in the same day.
1. I went ahead and posted before my designated post day.
2. I changed the background of my blog to little chicken-things :)
If you don't like it, too bad. *I* think they're just the cutest.
Please bear with me; I've just finished an English exam and I'm really tired of studying, and just want some
fUN!!
So please,
be nice to my new little chicken friends?
Don't tease them.
-Kaleda.

7 comments:

  1. awww, kayla i love the chikies they are adorable :}
    but turtles are bettr !! :P
    and kayla i forgive you
    how was your english exam ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah. thanksyou :) except no, chickens dominate.
    eng exam was eaasaaaay :D I wrote this whole story about this grade 5 girl obsessed with this guy... Hahaha. One of our writing topics to choose from was called "Love is a drug." I was like uh OBVIOUSLY I'M DOING THAT ONE. :) eehee. 2 down, 3 to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur chicken friends r absolutely adorable, i find ur background so cute and fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and by the way, this is still me, Kaleda. Please go to me and my friends' other site!! It's for our band, talked about in my post, "2day." Find our blog by clicking my name, and clicking the bottom selection of "Aires band." TTYL! -K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha i was looking at the exam paper thinking "wtf, love is a drug?" and me and Liam were talking about it after the exam, and we were like
    "who would choose that topic anyway?"
    hahahah xD Kaylah did!

    ReplyDelete

If you're thinking twice about commenting, I'll make the decision easier--please do comment! It doesn't matter who you are, or how you found my blog, but if you have something nice to say that will make me smile please don't hesitate :) Love, Kayla.